Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Bee science

Today in my class we did science on bees. We were given different types of bees to look at with a magnifying glass, we also used tweezers to pick up the bees to get a closer look at them. We got given a sheet to fill out about bees. Other people were saying that the bees smell bad but I didn't smell it. The bees weren't alive they were dead. We watched a video that the teacher put on about bees. Some of the bees body parts fell off. 
This is me doing the thing 

 









7 comments:

  1. Hi Connor
    I see you are on your way with blogging. I also see from your live traffic that you are getting hits from all over New Zealand. How exciting for you! I've also been learning about bees as my sister and nephew are looking into getting a hive. They live on a couple of acres in Pukekohe. Tell me more about what your learnt.... bees are so interesting!! When I was reading some other posts I found at the bees were a bit stinky... was yours? Did you enjoy this learning?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a really did blog I think you did a great job I think you did a great job I like how you talked about what the plus was doing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caleb I like your blog too

      Delete
  3. Hi connor i'm Finn from belfast school i chose you to be my buddy because i just you but i would like to be your buddy bye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Connor i like your bee science

    ReplyDelete