Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Connor's Toys story

 If my toys were to come alive while I was asleep They would probably try to play Minecraft on my XBOX or maybe play Minecraft Dungeons or maybe silently watch Cartoon Network on TV and listen to Man on stilts, Gimme a break or Knock Knock on spotify. When it's raining they might look out the window and look at the rain. They could also use my Lego to build a fort, fortress, castle, kingdom. And the Lego characters that I have and I have a lot of Legos and Lego characters would be the townspeople and rulers . My dragon would probably be flying around and shooting fireballs that glow in the dark or he could be the dragon of the Lego castle.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Connor your toy story is very imaginative, I enjoyed picturing your little Lego people running around as townspeople. Your toys especially your dragon would have a lot of things to play with and do in your bedroom.

    Keep up the amazing writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Lisa,

    I really like your ideas - they are imaginative! I also like how you used adverbs to making your writing more interesting e.g. silently.

    I wonder if you can use the thesaurus to find more interesting words?

    Looking forward to future blog posts,
    Miss Laxa

    ReplyDelete